Terms & Conditions
Use of website and online store
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time, at Albert & Power’s sole discretion. Your use of the website will be deemed to be your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In-store and online specials are not available in conjunction with any other special offers.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this online store meet your specific requirements.
- Generally, once you have made an order through the online store, you cannot cancel that order. If, after an order has been submitted, you want to cancel or amend an order, we will make reasonable efforts to cancel or amend that order in accordance with your instructions, provided that the order has not already been prepared. However, you may be charged the full purchase price if the order has already been prepared.
- Albert & Power reserve the right to cancel orders and fully refund you, at our discretion and without incurring additional liabilities.
- You must ensure that you provide to Albert & Power all accurate and up-to-date email, postal address and other contact details as requested, and that you promptly notify Albert & Power if any of these details have changed.
- All content found on this website is owned or licensed exclusively by Albert & Power. Reproduction of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained here is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your delivery details are for use within Albert & Power only and will not be sold or given to any third party.
- Albert & Power delivers orders to the surrounding suburbs of Forest Hill only. This includes the following areas: Forest Hill, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Box Hill, Box Hill North, Blackburn, Surrey Hills, Burwood, Burwood East, Donvale, Syndal, Park Orchards, Ringwood, Ringwood North, Heathmont, Vermont, Vermont South, Wantirna, Glen Waverley.
- Albert & Power delivers orders on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. If this doesn’t suit, the order will need to be collected in-store.
- Orders requiring next day delivery must be placed prior to 3pm.
- Orders requiring next day pick up from the store must be placed prior to 6pm.
- Orders with a total of more than $75 are entitled to free delivery. Orders with a total of less than $75 are subject to a $10 flat delivery fee.
- Albert & Power delivers orders using refrigerated trucks with our products packaged in insulated boxes designed to maintain the proper temperatures for up to 5 hours from delivery. When your meat is delivered we guarantee it will be less than 5 degrees. It is then the responsibility of the recipient to ensure the order is properly refrigerated.
- We SMS delivery times to customers first thing in the morning.
- We SMS customers when their delivery is next on the run sheet to be delivered.
- All orders must be signed for by the recipient, unless the “authority to leave unattended” option has already been selected during checkout.
- If no one is there to receive the order delivery, we will proceed with our Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt processes.
Authority to leave order unattended
- Once delivered, no returns or claims can be made about the contents of the order.
- Albert & Power take no responsibility for any lost or stolen orders that have been left at the nominated delivery address.
- Albert & Power take no responsibility for the temperature or the shelf life of the products in the order.
- Albert & Power will place a Delivery Confirmation Card in your letter box.
- Albert & Power will take a photo of the delivery box in it’s position on your property.
Unsuccessful delivery attempt
- If you are not at the specified delivery address between the specified delivery time frame or if the specified address cannot be accessed, we will use your specified contact details to contact you in relation to your delivery.
- If we cannot contact you, our driver will wait 15 minutes, before returning the meat to Albert & Power for you to pick up.
- Albert & Power will place an Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt card in your letter box.
- If you are unable to pick up the order and/or need it redelivered, you will be charged an additional restocking and redelivery fee.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever do we leave meat unattended, and unsigned for unless the Authority to Leave Order Unattended checkbox has been selected during checkout.
Payment and returns
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars. All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
- You consent to purchasing all products within our online store on an “each” priced format, not per kilo.
- Albert & Power requires upfront payment for orders to be delivered. This includes items added to an order already been placed.
- Payments for delivery and pick up orders placed within the online store may be paid for by Visa Card and Master Card.
- Your payment details are secure and will not be sold or given to any third party.
- Credit card payments are processed securely through a third party payment processor (Stripe) and are subject to Stripe’s terms and conditions. Upon completion of your payment we will email you a receipt. We are not able to access your credit card details. Payment is due on order. Goods will not be dispatched until the payment has cleared.
- Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product(s) and/or service(s).
- Albert & Power will not give refunds for change of mind or making an incorrect decision. You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described or are different to the product purchased on the website.
- In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
- Quality issues with perishables resulting to refund or replacement needs to be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- If you have placed a deposit on an order, Albert & Power reserve the right to withhold the deposit if you do not collect the order or require unreasonable amendments to the order.
- Deposits on Christmas orders will be retained by Albert & Power if you cancel your order after Christmas orders have closed. Christmas orders close at 7pm on 18 December.
We are happy to disclose all ingredients and allergens to you. Please ask in-store or phone us on (03) 9878 2107. Although we take cross-contamination seriously, we are not an allergen-free environment and therefore can not guarantee that items do not contain traces of allergens.
When purchasing from Albert & Power your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
These conditions of this User Agreement are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products or services purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.